Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ethereal evolution

I am SO excited!!!  (But in the nerdy designer way that all you other designers out there would understand).  I don't know if I've been out of the loop for a while or what, but I just came upon a GREAT FIND.  I have big love for Sicis, one of the greatest tile companies on the planet earth.  Or so I thought!  Now appropriately named Sicis, The Art Factory, not only do they carry tile, but they also carry furniture, accessories, fabrics, and jewelry (soon to come)!  Their new furniture line is absolutely GORGEOUS.  I love it because it's so different and unique, and they have pieces I've never seen before.  The designs are very whimsical and some are even accented with their beautiful mosaic tiles.  The furniture pieces remind me of Las Vegas and have that Alice in Wonderland type feel, giving me the huge urge to design glamorous and ethereal spaces using their amazing works of art!!!











1 comment:

  1. "Ethereal Evolution" is a captivating and mesmerizing concept. It suggests the idea of something ethereal, or otherworldly, going through a process of transformation or growth. The use of the word "evolution" implies a gradual change or development, adding a sense of depth and intrigue to the phrase. It evokes a sense of beauty and mystery, drawing the mind into a realm of possibility and imagination. Overall, "Ethereal Evolution" is a thought-provoking and enchanting phrase.


    ReplyDelete