Friday, April 22, 2011

friday fun find: rain boots

Yes.  Just as predicted, moooooore raaaaaaaaiiiin.  It's like a broken record that is never going to get fixed, because the rain prediction is not that it will end soon, rather keep going for at least another 7 days.  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?  I'd rather not, but I guess if I have to I want to at least look cute in these rain boots I found from DLL Rainwear.


Chooka - Recycle Me Green Rain Boots (and a big shout out to Earth Day today!)



Dav - Cowboy Karma Pink Rain Boots (yes folks, rain boots that look like cowboy boots!)



Bogs - Alex Swirl Rain Boots (my fave - if anyone is feeling extra generous lately, it would be my pleasure to send my shipping address...)



Chooka - Big Peacock Rain Boots (you guessed it - they have little peacock print as well)



Western Chief - Chevy Plaid Rain Boots (b/c everyone needs a good plaid.....trimmed in hot pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment