Monday, November 29, 2010

a little tlc

When Chuck took the job of renovating this pool and its surrounding areas at a local apartment complex along the lake, it almost looked beyond repair.  With its cracked, sunken concrete and weathered appearance, I thought this pool was definitely a goner!



But to my amazement (yes, I will forever be amazed by the jaw-dropping work of my husband), with a little TLC, the completely renovated pool looked absolutely uncomparable to the broken down watering hole that the poor residents had to utilize year after year.  Chuck installed new pool coping and hand-finished a beautiful pattern into the newly poured concrete.  Amazing!  With some brightly cushioned loungers and some pops of color from poolside umbrellas, it's like a new-found paradise!  Someone get me a pina colada!


No comments:

Post a Comment